Looking for a short, sharp workout that’ll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body? CXWORX™ is for you!
- Based on cutting-edge scientific research
- Brand new 30-minute format
- Combines the best of personal training with the energy of a group fitness class
- Choreographed routines and chart-topping music that’ll bring you back for more
CXWORX™ really hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body. It’s ideal for tightening your tummy and butt, while also improving functional strength and assisting in injury prevention.
It’ll help you run faster … play harder … stand stronger!
No ordinary workout, CXWORX™ hits many of the top fitness trends:
Educated and experienced fitness professionals
Group personal training
Highly-trained instructors explain the science behind each exercise and challenge you to reach beyond your limits. Like all LES MILLS™ programs, a new CXWORX™ class is released every three months with fresh music and choreography.
A typical class
Ground-breaking scientific research means Les Mills CXWORX™ features the most efficient exercises for maximum effectiveness ... 30 minutes is all you need!
- Your instructor explains which muscle groups make up the core and why training them is so important, then takes you through a warm-up designed to gradually activate those muscles before the real work begins.
- Your workout consists of exercises that both isolate (like crunches and leg extensions) and integrate (like standing balance and hovers) the various muscle groups. It challenges you and you really feel the benefits.
- Before you know it, your half hour is up and the class is ending. Your body knows it has been tested, but as you regroup, you’re mentally scheduling your next class.
DIDN’T IT USED TO BE CALLED CX30™?
Les Mills revolutionary core training program launched in early 2011, and was originally named CX30™. Everyone fell in love with the workout, but LES MILLS™ needed to give the program a name change to meet an unexpected trademark issue – so the program is now called CXWORX™. We incorporated new moves, to give you an even stronger core, so the workout now delivers awesome results. Les Mills programs are available in 80 countries.